Have you ever walked into a gym and thought…
"what the heck do I do now? I guess I will just hit the treadmill for cardio today!"
Here at OPEX Fitness Regina we provide you with programming and instruction that fosters your current abilities, future goals and personality!
Our judgement free environment is built for men and women who want to live longer, stronger lives. With professional onsite coaches you are always given real time instruction on how to move your body properly and are given guidance throughout your session so you get the most out of your workout every time you come in.
Keep reading to find out how our new member orientation works and what we do to help get you started!
When you start at our gym you will receive a full orientation so you know exactly what to expect when you come in for the first time. This orientation includes:
1. Where to store your personal items.
2. How to warm-up effectively.
3. Where to access your programming.
4. How to access our on-floor coach.
5. How to sign up for the General Training Sessions.
6. How to track your progress.
7. How to use all of the equipment safely.
8. Where to access sanitizing wipes and spray to clean equipment after use.
9. How to schedule your monthly consultation with your coach.
WHAT TO WEAR
1. Comfortable, lightweight clothing that allows you to move.
2. Gym appropriate clothing such as sweat pants, yoga wear, shorts, t-shirts and tank tops.
3. Comfortable, well fitting, fully enclosed footwear is essential.
4. For safety reasons sandals, flip flop, clogs etc. will not be permitted.
WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU
1. A personal towel should you wish to use our shower facilities or need to towel off during your workout. We do not supply towels at this time.
2. A water/sports bottle will ensure you can remain hydrated during your workout. We have filtered water available for you to refill your water bottle.
4. A spare set of clothes, towel and shower shoes if you’re showering.