Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: 20 minutes Yields: 4 servings
1 head cauliflower, trimmed and coarsley chopped 2 tbsp butter
1 medium onion, diced
4 cloves garlic, crushed
1 tbsp grated fresh ginger 1/2 tsp sea salt
1 cup chicken broth
1. Place the cauliflower in a food processor and blend until it is the texture of rice.
2. Melt the butter in a heavy-bottomed pan over medium heat. Saute the onion until soft, about 5 minutes.
3. Add the garlic and ginger, and saute until fragrant, about another 3 minutes.
4. Add the cauliflower and salt, and cook for another 2 minutes.
5. Add broath and simmer for about 10 minutes or until the liquid has evaporated.